Thursday, August 6, 2009

SK Sketch #4

Sorry for the late posting for Aug challenge
This month we will be having a sketch challenge!

Here's SK Sketch #4 created by
our creative advisor, Jessy

The challenge is to do a layout based on the sketch
The layout has to be kids related
Designs are open to your interpretation
but still has to be recognisable

SK SKETCH #4


Here's the interpretation from the SK Crew

Issa

"Here's a page about my newest niece, Garrie
and my little boy Lorenzo
I was able to capture their bonding moment
Lorenzo just love her so much like a little sister!"



Pia

"Instead of using 3 photos as originally seen on the sketch,
I tweaked the sketch a bit by adding one more photo
Instead of putting a block of paper that is across the whole page,
I placed pieces of striped patterned papers
I replaced the staples wires with buttons

and since my title is quiet long,
the rest of the title had to be replaced
at the bottom of my pics"

Monique

"The title and the journalling is in Dutch
The title reads : the pacifier has to go!
Journalling is about Manon throwing away

the pacifier in exchange for the dolls baby buggy"

Wati

"I decided to flip this sketch and scrap
this simple moments of Adam & Chris
Using all scraps on this layout"


Do link your layout (on your blog) in the comments section
or send us a copy by email to scrappinkids4@yahoo.com.sg

Please submit by
Monday, 31st August 2009 Midnight Eastern Time

International scrappers are most welcome to join this challenge
SK Crew will pick one favourite layout
and the winner will be announce
on Tuesday, 1st Sept 2009

Do share your creations with us!

4 comments:

Chowchow said...

Beautiful takes on the sketch ladies. Love them all. Would love to see more - so come on ladies - do try out this challenge.

Vibeke said...

Hi:)

I love the sketch:)

Here is my try:
http://vibekescrapperogskryter.blogspot.com/2009/08/moro-med-frisbee.html

Rebecca K. said...

great sketch!! here's my take on it
http://www.serendipityscrapbooks.com/gallery/data/500/medium/zz082609_anna_s_park_fun.jpg

Mazlina said...

hi all.. hope i'm not too late.. :) but here is my take..

http://scrapperocks.blogspot.com/2009/08/fun-in-park.html